200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus Rishikesh - Mantra Yoga India
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course, registered with Yoga Alliance, built on the foundations of Ashtanga and Vinyasa yoga.
Mantra Yoga India
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus – Mantra Yoga School India is an exciting new yoga school dedicated to helping people from across the globe to become Yoga Alliance-certified yoga teachers, and spread the word about this fantastic method of self-improvement to countless thousands more.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus – Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh is built on the foundations of Ashtanga and Vinyasa yoga. While Ashtanga yoga has much to teach students, and forms the backbone of our program, it is also important to be highly flexible when it comes to teaching yoga, in order to adapt classes to the needs of individual students. That’s why we encourage our students to develop their own Vinyasa Flow classes, and consider all possible approaches to teaching yoga, to inspire them to follow their passion for yoga in any and all circumstances.
ASHTANGA & VINYASA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Our 200 Hour Teacher Training Course is built on the foundations of Ashtanga and Vinyasa yoga.
Ashtanga yoga practiced in its correct sequential order, gradually leads the practitioner to rediscover his or her fullest potential on all levels of human consciousness – physical, psychological and spiritual. Through this practice of correct breathing and postures, we gain control of the senses and a deep awareness of ourselves. Honing each posture in the exact order, and getting individual consideration from the teacher, gives a sorted out learning approach that is benign and persistent.
Commonly referred to as “flow” yoga, Vinyasa is a style of yoga characterized by stringing postures together so that you move from one to another, seamlessly, using breath. Vinyasa Yoga is prevalent among the most famous contemporary styles of yoga, and therefore it is important to master if you want to become a confident Yoga Teacher. It is very important to be highly flexible when it comes to teaching yoga, in order to adapt classes to the needs of individual students. That’s why we encourage our students to develop their own Vinyasa Flow classes.
200 HOUR TEACHER TRAINING COURSE - ALL INCLUDED
You won't have to worry about anything, just focus on your practice and training.
200 HOUR CERTIFIED COURSE
PRIVATE ROOM & BATHROOM
3 YUMMY MEALS PER DAY
YOGA MAT & BOOKS
FREE AYURDEVIC MASSAGE
200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN RISHIKESH - DATES & FEES
Rishikesh is our primary school. We run 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Courses in other locations.
200 Hour Yoga TTC
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Training Rishikesh
- 01st January to 28th January -2019
- 01st February to 28th February-2019
- 01st March to 28th March -2019
- 01st April to 28th April -2019
- 01st May to 27th May -2019
- 01st June to 28th June -2019
- 01st July to 28th July -2019
- 01st Aug to 28th Aug -2019
- 01st Sep to 28th Sep-2019
- 01st Oct to 28th Oct-2019
- 01st November to 28th November -2019
- 01st December to 28th December-2019
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in any of the following locations:
Daily Schedule of the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
- 05:30 am – Wake Up
- 06:00 am – Herbal Tea
- 06:30 am – Shatkarma/Pranayama
- 07:00 am – Vinyasa Flow Yoga Practice
- 08:30 am – Breakfast
- 09:30 am – Yoga Anatomy
- 11:00 am – Yoga Philosophy
- 12:00 pm – Lunch + Break
- 03:00 pm – Yoga Body Alignment
- 04:00 pm – Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Practice
- 06:00 pm – Meditation & Mantra Chanting
- 07:00 pm – Dinner
200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE CURRICULUM
Beyond the physical aspects of yoga, you will truly learn and live the philosophy, mentality, and spirituality underlying yoga.
Our 200-hour course is built on the foundations of Ashtanga and Vinyasa yoga. While Ashtanga yoga has much to teach students, and forms the backbone of our program, it is also important to be highly flexible when it comes to teaching yoga, in order to adapt classes to the needs of individual students. That’s why we encourage our students to develop their own Vinyasa Flow classes, and consider all possible approaches to teaching yoga, to inspire them to follow their passion for yoga in any and all circumstances. Particular attention is also paid to breathing exercises and techniques, gaze (or dristi), and energy locks, or bandhas.
Highlights on 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus – at Rishikesh 200 hour Ytt, Throughout the entire course, students will learn the fundamentals of proper technique- essential knowledge for anyone who wishes to not only teach yoga to others, but also to practice it properly themselves. These fundamentals include key alignments, variations, adjustments, and modifications, the use of various yoga equipment, as well as essential teaching methods needed to properly convey lessons to their own students.
As the foundation of the Ashtanga Yoga Vinyasa Primary series is established, principles of sequencing will be taught so everyone can create a Vinyasa Yoga flow class according to the needs of their own future students. To finely balance the Yang practice of Ashtanga, we will incorporate other styles such as Yin Yoga to provide students with a broader education and enhance their overall experience with yoga. Thai Yoga massage will also be introduced to teach safe and appropriate hands-on adjustments for different bodies.
SHATKARMA – CLEANSING PROCESS
Cleansing techniques to make the body clean, strong, free of diseases.
- Jal Neti : – Water Nasal Cleansing Process – 1st Weekdays
- Shankha Prakaschalan – Cleansing process of Intestine – 1st Saturday
- Sutra Neti :- Rubber Nasal Cleansing Process – 2nd Weekdays
- Kunjal – Cleansing process of Throat & Mucus – 2nd Saturday
- Kapalbhati: – A breathing technique for purifying the frontal region of the brain.(Everyday).
- Mantra Chanting : Covering 5 Mantra’s.
PRANAYAMA – BREATHING TECHNIQUES
Breathing techniques to increase our energy, release stress, improve our mental clarity, and improve our physical health.
- Bhastrika:- Bellows Breath
- Surya Bhedi :- Vitality Stimulating Breath
- Nadi Shodhan :- Psychic Network Purification
- Bhramari :- Humming Bee Breath
- Ujjayi :- Yogic/Victorious Breath
- Sheetali :- Cooling Breath
YOGA ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY
A better understanding of the anatomy of the body will help you to practice and teach yoga in a safe way, to fine-tune your alignment and deepen your postures.
- Respiratory System
- The Breath Connection: Pranayama
- Skeletal System and Movement
- Muscular System: Physiology and Actions of Muscles
- Muscles of the Pelvic Girdle & Thigh
- Muscles of the Trunk
- Shoulder Girdle & Upper Arms
- Digestive System and Ayurveda
- Cardiovascular System
- Anatomy & Physiology of Inversions
- Endocrine System vs Nervous System
- Bandhas & Chakras
Understanding the origins of Yoga, the fundamental ideas on which Yoga practice is based and the ways in which it has developed during the ensuing millennia. We will also help you to navigate through the Ancient Vedas.
The Four Vedas: (1) Rig-Veda (2) Yajur-veda (3) Sama-veda (4) Atharva-veda
The Six Darshan Shastras (Schools of Philosophy)
(1) Poorv Mimansa by Sage Jaimini
(2) Nyay by Sage Gautam
(3) Vaisheshik by Sage Kanad
(4) Sankhya by Bhagwan Kapil
(5) Yog by Sage Patanjali
(6) Uttar Mimansa (Brahm Sutra) by Bhagwan Ved Vyas.
All the six Darshan Shastras are in sutra form.
Patanjali Yoga Sutra :- Details about Eight Limbs of Yoga (Astanga Yog)
Bhagwat Geeta :- Glimpse of Coverage
(1) Gyan Yog – yoga of Knowledge
(2) Bhakti Yog – yoga of Devotion
(3) Karma Yog – yoga of Action
Hatha (Vinyasa Yoga) :- Covering – (1) Asan – Postures (2) Pranayama – Nadis, Pranic Body
(3) Bandhas – Psychic Locks (4) Mudras – Gestures (5) Chakras – Psychic Philosophy of Yoga.
MEDITATION & MANTRA CHANTING
You will practice different meditation techniques along the 4 weeks of the 200 Hour Teacher Training Course These are some of the techniques we teach at Mantra Yoga Meditation School: Mudra, Mindfulness meditation, Vedic Japa meditation, Demo session of Transcendental meditation, Anapanasatiyog Buddhist meditation techniques, Vipassana meditation, Kundalini Meditation, Raj Yog meditation, Chakra Meditation, Third eye meditation, Mantra meditation, Visualization meditation and many more.
You will also have the opportunity to explore, learn and experience the ancient art of Veda Mantra and the magic of chanting.