Drop in Yoga | Daily Hatha Yoga, Pranayama & Meditation Classes Dharamsala
Welcome to Yoga Drop In Classes in Bhagsu at Mantra Yoga Dharamsala. Our Hatha Yoga and Vedic Meditation Drop in classes are for All Level of yoga practitioners.If you are on your Yoga Holidays and Vacation and traveling to the Himalayan town Mcleodganj and looking for Yoga classes nearby.Do not miss to visit us for your yoga Drop In classes in Upper Bhagsu, Dharamsala
Our expert Yoga Instructor – Hatha Yoga Drop in Class in Bhagsu, meet needs of Yoga for Beginners, Intermediate or advanced daily practitioners. Hatha yoga classes by Akshey focusing mainly on classic Hatha yoga postures. Alignment and musculoskeletal awareness make these classes really intense and informative.
* 90 Minutes – Yoga Class | Timing
* Morning : 07:30 Am to 09:00 Am
* Evening: 04:15 pm to 05:45 pm – Monday to Friday – Evening.
* Cost per Class – Rupees 350/-
Who can join our classes?
A must visit for 200 and 300 yoga TTC students to experience the impact of instructions and hands-on adjustments which you may have missed in your program
Travelers who have already done yoga in Rishikesh, Goa, as well as south India, should pay us a visit to experience the specialty of our asana, Pranayama, and meditation approach
A wonderful aid for those who want to develop a daily disciplined practice.
Drop in Yoga Class in Upper Bhagsunag for Dharamsala Visitors: Daily Yoga Beginner & advanced Practice Class
Mantra Yoga & Meditation Dharamsala is happy to offer you our daily 1 – ½ Hours (90 Minutes class – Morning & Evening).Whether you are new to yoga or advanced practitioners of Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga & Vinyasa flow yoga and looking for practice while your tour to Dharamsala. We welcome you to join our Drop in class in Bhagsunag,Mcleodganj, Dharamsala, India. Refer our Walk in Yoga class time table and Yoga Asana Instructor Names to sign up. We try our best to keep the details updated but you are requested to mail and clarify /reconfirm about Yoga Asana Instructor class as per your choice of day and time. Email at [email protected]
Meditation and Pranayama Drop-In Classes & Workshop in Dharamsala
Mantra Meditation and Pranayama Drop in Classes for all levels. Various Active and Passive Meditative techniques are Practiced.
An opportunity to learn eastern Vedic wisdom Meditative techniques taught by Meditation Guru Sarvottam ji, help the practitioners to develop the awareness of mind and body by consciously working on the breath and posture .meditation is a journey towards the Self. For that, we have to transcendent the body and Mind that helps us to focus and develop the stillness and concentration to stay completely present in the now resulting in the release of the emotions from subconscious Mind.
( Drop In – Walk In Classes – Rupees 350 Per Class).
Timing 10:00 Am to 11:00 AM and 15:00 to 16:00 PM – Two Session.
- Learn and Practice Meditation techniques in Upper Bhagsu, Dharamsala
- Japa Ajapa – Mantra chanting Meditation along with Mudras and Pranayama practice.
- Active Meditation Techniques by OSHO and Other Vedic meditation techniques.
- Love and Dancing Meditation techniques and self Realization techniques.
Yoga Asana and Meditation Workshop in Upper Bhagsu Dharamsala
These workshops are held on every Sunday from 08:00 Am to 11:30 Am | A Unique workshop for Yoga Practitioner
90 minutes of Yoga Class is followed by a short break with light meals. Post which Meditation and Pranayama techniques are Introduced. The duration of Meditation Session is also 90 Minutes.
Asanas and pranayama workshop (Hatha Yoga Asana)
- Special focus on the standing sequence to improve blood flow and nerve functioning in order to make an easy transition towards meditation
- Localizing the impact of postures in advanced backbends and forward bends to understand the philosophy of asanas
- Addressing your personal musculoskeletal issues and giving you tailor-made practice to help you overcome injuries and gain strength and flexibility
- A must for TTC students to advance in their practice
Meditation Techniques :
* Nada Yoga Meditation (Theory & Practical)
* Self Inquiry Meditation & Mantra Meditation (Theory & Practical)
*Sahaj Yog Dhyana (Theory & Practical)
* Pulse Meditation / Yoga Nindra (Theory & Practical)
Please note: One workshop session will include one of these above-mentioned Meditation techniques.
Cost Per Person: Rupees 800