Meditation for Beginner Course in India
Meditation for Beginner Course in Rishikesh, Dharamsala -India is a Specially designed 7 nights 8 days course keeping in mind of the requirement of students who wish to enter in yogic life. Here you get chance to learn & practice & to get ready for yoga 1st level studentship. Since it is designed for fresher yoga desirous students; offering a mix of Aasana/Kriya /Meditation process/body refreshment along with learning of a traditional way of doing the things aligning modern lifestyle. (This program covers – Art of Living section –using method of Yoga & Ayurveda ). It helps to the traveler to recover from daily life stress / gaining knowledge of yoga vidya.
Basic Meditation for Beginner Syllabus & Teaching session Covers – Topic like-, Hatha Yoga, Gyan Yoga, Bhakti Yoga & Vedic Indian yogic Philosophy, Aasanas, Pranayam & Meditation – under the super vision of qualified Yogacharya.
*Practice and techniques of Shat Karma (Cleansing Techniques) – Eyes, Nasal Passage, Frontal head area and body execratory waste removal though mineral drinking water – Ushapan.
*Practice of Mudra’s and Pranayama – Breathing techniques practices
*Practice and techniques of Asana ( Physical Postures) – Basic of Hatha, Vinyasa & flow yoga.
* Experience and practice of Dhyan – 1 to 5 Different Meditation techniques.
- Venue: Mantra Yoga & Meditation (Yoga & Ayurveda center registered with Govt of Garhwal, UK Govt of India.(®)
- Location: Rishikesh in the Himalayas (also known as yoga capital of the world)
- Duration: 1 ~ 2 weeks
- Costs: US$ 500 (1 week) Meditation for Beginners, US$ 800 Retreat(2 weeks)
- Optional: New Delhi IGT-3 airport to Rishikesh and Rishikesh to Delhi airport by car for US$ 150 + PayPal booking fees.
- Inclusions: Yoga classes, an Ayurveda massage or River rafting in Summer or Mountain climbing (whenever available), guidance and escort services (if required) for local sightseeing, food & accommodation.
- Date & Course Calendar or for more details Click- ( Yoga Meditation Teacher Training in Dharamsala)