Yoga Courses for Beginners in India
Looking for the best Yoga course for Beginners?
Yoga teacher training School – One & Two weeks yoga courses for beginners in Rishikesh, India.Our yoga immersion short-term retreat is known as the best multi-style Ashtanga Yoga Primary series & Vinyasa yoga flow training for yoga aspirants.The course structure is designed for a novice up to Intermediate yoga practitioners to get maximum health benefits.Daily Yoga asana class for Beginners help them to know all about Vedic to Modern Yoga asana and styles.Holistic retreat instill you with various Breathing techniques (Pranayama), Cleansing (Shatkarma), Mantra chanting and Meditation to experience the spiritual awakening and divine connection.
Yoga and meditation can be extremely powerful tools, but not everyone is capable of jumping straight into more advanced techniques. Everyone has to start somewhere, and that is why we offer tailor-made classes for beginners, to get them to grips with the basics of meditation and yoga. Drawing primarily on the Ashtanga Vinyasa school of yoga, our students will learn a series of asanas and pranayama (breathing exercises), that will be a constantly valuable resource to them, both in any future yoga classes and in their day-to-day lives.
Learn and Experience Yoga asana, pranayama, Shatkarma, Mantra chanting, meditation and about Yoga anatomy as per Ayurveda body Doshas within small Beginner group – https://mantrayogameditation.org/200-hour-yoga-teacher-training-in-rishikesh-india/
- Venue: Mantra Yoga & Meditation (Yoga & Ayurveda center registered with Govt of Garhwal, UK Govt of India.(®)
- Location: Rishikesh in the Himalayas (also known as yoga capital of the world)
- Duration: 1 ~ 2 weeks
- Costs: US$ 500 (1 week) Meditation for Beginners, US$ 800 Retreat(2 weeks)
- Optional: New Delhi IGT-3 airport to Rishikesh and Rishikesh to Delhi airport by car for US$ 150 + PayPal booking fees.
- Inclusions: Yoga classes, an Ayurveda massage or River rafting in Summer or Mountain climbing (whenever available), guidance and escort services (if required) for local sightseeing, food & accommodation.
- Date & Course Calendar