YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN RISHIKESH - INDIA
200 Hour yoga teacher training International certification approved by Yoga Alliance.
Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh
200 hour yoga teacher training Rishikesh is a Beginner level 1, Top rated international certification Yoga teacher training 28 Days residential course in Rishikesh. It is an Ashtanga Yoga Primary series and Vinyasa yoga teacher training program. Our primary Yoga and Meditation teacher training school is situated in the beautiful foothills of the Tapovan, Laxman jhoola area, and is completely surrounded by breathtaking mountains. The environment is lush and green, and there is a small waterfall nearby, too. You’ll wake up to the sounds of nature, with birds calling you to start your day of yoga and meditation. The school is just a short walking distance away from Laxman Jhoola, and the banks of the “Mother River” Ganges. Away from the hustle and bustle of the city, and nestled in the greenery and silence of nature, you will be able to gain a deeper understanding of your own inner self, and take positive steps forward on your spiritual journey.
Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh India -200 Hour YTT Course
A 4 weeks of intensive Yoga course to strengthen your yoga practice.
Our holistic and high professional approach to yoga will grow your confidence as practitioner and teacher.
- Study of Asana (alignment and variations, modifications for all practitioner levels).
- Art of sequencing and improvisation in the class.
- Observation with specific angles related to a posture.
- Intelligent use of props to help improve practice at its early stages.
- Cultivation of Command through voice modulations.
- Postures with their Sanskrit Names and terminology.
- Confidence-building through practice teaching.
- Principles of anatomy-physiology & psychology with Yogic Science.
- Yoga Philosophy, Ideas and Hypothesis.
- Spirituality and ethics with Business of Yoga.
–$1400 per Month
The course includes:
- 200-hour certification course
- Yoga Mat and Course manuals
- Ropes, bands and bricks to practice Yoga
- Fully furnished private room with private bathroom and shower.
- 3 yummy vegetarian meals per day
- Sunday excursions
- Common spaces as dining room, living room and garden
- Wi-Fi internet access
200 YTTC Daily Schedule:
- 05:30 am – Wake Up
- 06:00 am – Herbal Tea
- 06:30 am – Shatkarma/Pranayama
- 07:00 am – Vinyasa Flow Yoga Practice
- 08:30 am – Breakfast
- 09:30 am – Yoga Anatomy
- 11:00 am – Yoga Philosophy
- 12:00 pm – Lunch + Break
- 03:00 pm – Yoga Body Alignment
- 04:00 pm – Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Practice
- 06:00 pm – Meditation & Mantra Chanting
- 07:00 pm – Dinner
WHY MANTRA YOGA MEDITATION SCHOOL?
Life-changing experience - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
We are proudly hosting the happiest students of Rishikesh!
Or at least this is what they tell us. These are some of the reasons:
- Small class sizes
- Highly experienced teachers
- A strong support network
- Dedicated to your success
- Established and successful
- Its stunning location and venue
Learn more about the school in our About Page.
You can also read the reviews of some of our students Course Reviews Page.
200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN RISHIKESH - DATES & APPLICATION
Book a course place or reach us for further information.
200 Hour Yoga TTC
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Training Rishikesh
- Early Bird- Offer- Discount- 5 Months or more in Advance @1100 USD
- Book 3 Month in Advance @1200USD
- 01st January to 28th January -2019
- 01st February to 27th February -2019
- 01st March to 28th March -2019
- 01st April to 28th April -2019
- 01st May to 28th May -2019
- 01st June to 28th June-2019
- 01st July to 28th July-2019
- 01st Aug to 28th Aug-2019
- 01st Sept to 28th Sept -2019
- 01st Oct to 28th Oct-2018
- 01st Nov to 28th Nov-2018
- 01st Dec to 28th Dec-2018
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Venue:
Our beautiful Yoga school for the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India located in in the beautiful foothills of the Tapovan area, surrounded by mountains, a short walking distance away from Laxman Jhoola, and the banks of the “Mother River” Ganges. Learn more about the venue by clicking here.
Get in touch with us
Set the foundation for your spiritual yogic health & wellness Journey with a Free consultation with our Yoga & meditation training expert. We are here to help you get started and want to see you succeed with your choice of 200-hour yoga teacher training Rishikesh for Beginner & Intermediate teacher training, yoga vacation retreat
namaskar @ mantrayogameditation.org
mantrayogmeditation @ gmail.com
+ 1 7785817945
Village Ghugtayni Road, Upper Tapovan,
Rishikesh, Uttrakhand 249192 India.
Mantra Yoga & Meditation RYS 200 Hour School – Syllabus
The course includes all you need to learn to teach Vinyasa Yoga & the primary series of Ashtanga Yoga.
SHATKARMA – CLEANSING PROCESS
Cleansing techniques to make the body clean, strong, free of diseases.
- Jal Neti : – Water Nasal Cleansing Process – 1st Weekdays
- Shankha Prakaschalan – Cleansing process of Intestine – 1st Saturday
- Sutra Neti :- Rubber Nasal Cleansing Process – 2nd Weekdays
- Kunjal – Cleansing process of Throat & Mucus – 2nd Saturday
- Kapalbhati: – A breathing technique for purifying the frontal region of the brain.(Everyday).
- Mantra Chanting : Covering 5 Mantra’s.
PRANAYAMA – BREATHING TECHNIQUES
Breathing techniques to increase our energy, release stress, improve our mental clarity, and improve our physical health.
- Bhastrika:- Bellows Breath
- Surya Bhedi :- Vitality Stimulating Breath
- Nadi Shodhan :- Psychic Network Purification
- Bhramari :- Humming Bee Breath
- Ujjayi :- Yogic/Victorious Breath
- Sheetali :- Cooling Breath
YOGA ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY
A better understanding of the anatomy of the body will help you to practice and teach yoga in a safe way, to fine-tune your alignment and deepen your postures.
- Respiratory System
- The Breath Connection: Pranayama
- Skeletal System and Movement
- Muscular System: Physiology and Actions of Muscles
- Muscles of the Pelvic Girdle & Thigh
- Muscles of the Trunk
- Shoulder Girdle & Upper Arms
- Digestive System and Ayurveda
- Cardiovascular System
- Anatomy & Physiology of Inversions
- Endocrine System vs Nervous System
- Bandhas & Chakras
Understanding the origins of Yoga, the fundamental ideas on which Yoga practice is based and the ways in which it has developed during the ensuing millennia. We will also help you to navigate through the Ancient Vedas.
The Four Vedas: (1) Rig-Veda (2) Yajur-veda (3) Sama-veda (4) Atharva-veda
The Six Darshan Shastras (Schools of Philosophy)
(1) Poorv Mimansa by Sage Jaimini
(2) Nyay by Sage Gautam
(3) Vaisheshik by Sage Kanad
(4) Sankhya by Bhagwan Kapil
(5) Yog by Sage Patanjali
(6) Uttar Mimansa (Brahm Sutra) by Bhagwan Ved Vyas.
All the six Darshan Shastras are in sutra form.
Patanjali Yoga Sutra :- Details about Eight Limbs of Yoga (Astanga Yog)
Bhagwat Geeta :- Glimpse of Coverage
(1) Gyan Yog – yoga of Knowledge
(2) Bhakti Yog – yoga of Devotion
(3) Karma Yog – yoga of Action
Hatha (Vinyasa Yoga) :- Covering – (1) Asan – Postures (2) Pranayama – Nadis, Pranic Body
(3) Bandhas – Psychic Locks (4) Mudras – Gestures (5) Chakras – Psychic Philosophy of Yoga.
MEDITATION & MANTRA CHANTING
Mantra Yoga & Meditation School -Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh – Our 200 hour yoga teacher training Rishikesh allows to experience Ashtanga Primary Series and Vinyasa flow intensive practices. It is a doorway to begin your Yogic Journey with an International certification. Mantra Yoga School is RYS 200, Yoga Alliance, USA. Besides, Ashtanga Yoga teacher training Rishikesh, Mantra Yoga School also open an opportunity for Spiritual devotees to become a certified Yoga & Meditation teacher. Yoga Meditation teacher training in Dharamsala India is a 25 Days Intensive course for Beginners. Where you will practice different meditation techniques along the 4 weeks of the 200 Hour Teacher Training Course. These are some of the techniques we teach at Mantra Yoga Meditation School: Mudra, Mindfulness meditation, Vedic Japa meditation, Demo session of Transcendental meditation, Anapanasatiyog Buddhist meditation techniques, Vipassana meditation, Kundalini Meditation, Raj yog meditation, Chakra Meditation, Third eye meditation, Mantra meditation, Visualization meditation and many more.
You will also have the opportunity to explore, learn and experience the ancient art of Veda Mantra and the magic of chanting.